Wednesday, October 27, 2010
You are making a difference! Gold Canyon customers have come together & purchased more than 20,000 Breast Cancer Tribute candles since they were released on September 1st. The total donation being sent to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation from these candles is $38,078 . . . but we're not stopping there!
You can continue to purchase these Pink Sugar Cookie tribute candles & you can also make donations through this website.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Also, if you have an order of $150 or more, you can't beat this because we can submit your order as a party & there are some awesome promo codes for free stuff . . . including an extra $30 in free products over what your host benefits would normally be!!!
Just e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get your promotion code to use on my website: www.gottahavecandles.com
Monday, October 25, 2010
Mmmm, I love those specialty blends that Gold Canyon tries out & then shares the recipes for! Here's one using our Breast Cancer tribute candle: Pink Sugar Cookie. Even better is that you'll know when you're burning it that you've contributed to breast cancer research with your purchase!
Scent Blending Recipes are carefully selected recipes of individual candles that when burning together, create their own unique, blended scent experience.
To maximize your fragrant experience, use the exact sizes and quantities noted in each recipe – a slight alteration can be like adding salt when you needed sugar.
FIRST: Arrange the candles on a heat-safe surface with the largest in the middle and smaller candles interspersed throughout. For votive and Tealight candles, use a holder to protect the surface.
SECOND: Place each candle approximately two inches apart in your arrangement.
THIRD: Light each candle and let the aromas mingle for at least 30 minutes to create your new fragrance experience.
Featured Blend: Sparks of Hope In honor of those affected by breast cancer, this very special scent blend incorporates scents of sweetness from many loved fragrances—truly a blend of love and hope. Burn your tribute candle with these other sweet sensations and feel the “Sparks of Hope”. A great blend to burn at your Pink Parties this month!
Featured Blend: Sparks of Hope
In honor of those affected by breast cancer, this very special scent blend incorporates scents of sweetness from many loved fragrances—truly a blend of love and hope. Burn your tribute candle with these other sweet sensations and feel the “Sparks of Hope”. A great blend to burn at your Pink Parties this month!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
Some great gift ideas include:
- Candles, of course!
- Scented Ornaments
- New oil warmer & fragrance oil
- New pod warmer & pods - so many great styles!
- Auto fresheners, scented bookmarks & room sprays make great stocking stuffers
- A diffuser would be a great gift but you also get something out of it when you play the scratch & win game before you give it away . . . (the game expires the end of November, so you're not cheating your gift recipient out of anything, just making sure you get to use that game piece which could be a BIG winner!)
- Homeology cleaners with an eco-shopper bag will always be appreciated
- Emerge body products are perfect for pampering those you love
- Our Eau de Parfum's are an excellent choice
- How about a candle care set for the person who LOVES to burn candles
- So many great decor items that will really sparkle when you use your candles with them
More of What You're Looking For:
- Candle Care (6)
- Candles (12)
- Demonstrator Opportunity (2)
- Fundraising (5)
- Gift Ideas (12)
- Homeology (11)
- Parties (7)
- Pods (4)
- Prayer Child Foundation (10)
- Product Spotlight: Auto Fresheners (8)
- Product Spotlight: Diffusers (2)
- Product Spotlight: Eau de Parfum (1)
- Product Spotlight: Pod Warmers (6)
- Product Spotlight: Soy Candles (1)
- Product Spotlight: 2010 Holders (3)
- Skin Care (4)