Monday, March 7, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
I just love this decorating idea! Just "scrap" those tealight columns to make a custom look for every room in the house or for the perfect, customized gift!
To get this look -
· Leopard Tealight Columns (1 set)
· Sugar Cookie tealights (3)
· Polished Square Tealight Holders (2)
· Hazlenut Café Au Lait tealights (2)
· Scrapbook paper
· Paper flowers with jeweled brads
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Scent Blending Recipes are carefully selected recipes of individual candles that when burning together, create their own unique, blended scent experience.
To maximize your fragrant experience, use the exact sizes and quantities noted in each recipe – a slight alteration can be like adding salt when you needed sugar.
FIRST: Arrange the candles on a heat-safe surface with the largest in the middle and smaller candles interspersed throughout. For votive and Tealight candles, use a holder to protect the surface.
SECOND: Place each candle approximately two inches apart in your arrangement.
THIRD: Light each candle and let the aromas mingle for at least 30 minutes to create your new fragrance experience.
Featured Blend: Sunday Morning at the Patisserie
Create in your home what you’d find in your town’s most prestigious pastry shop! This special pastry blend has the most delectable vanilla and lemon delights topped with sugary frosting and blended with an alluring combination of spices and buttery rum.
· 19 oz. Vanilla Cupcake
· 16 oz. Lemon Ice
· 5 oz. Vanilla Rum
More of What You're Looking For:
- Candle Care (6)
- Candles (12)
- Demonstrator Opportunity (2)
- Fundraising (5)
- Gift Ideas (12)
- Homeology (11)
- Parties (7)
- Pods (4)
- Prayer Child Foundation (10)
- Product Spotlight: Auto Fresheners (8)
- Product Spotlight: Diffusers (2)
- Product Spotlight: Eau de Parfum (1)
- Product Spotlight: Pod Warmers (6)
- Product Spotlight: Soy Candles (1)
- Product Spotlight: 2010 Holders (3)
- Skin Care (4)