Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Dream Job!

Once upon a time, an ambitious woman entered a successful store with a reputation for beautiful, fine quality merchandise. She walked right up to the owner and said, “I am very impressed with your establishment. I’d like to come on board and build a career here. I can promise you that I will work hard and do a great job. However, in return all I ask is the following:

1. First, I’d like 25% profit of everything I sell, and be paid the day that I sell it.

2. If I meet special goals, I’d like to earn discounts and gift cards to other high quality merchants.

3. I’d also like to opportunity to purchase the merchandise we sell at a 25% discount and get free products.

4. If I bring in and train one new sales person, I think I deserve a percentage of profits of everything they sell. At Three people I want a raise on that percentage and referrals.

5. When I do well, I expect praise, bonuses, and recognition, not to mention dream vacations to exotic locations, and maybe even a Mercedes!

By the way, I’m afraid I am not into the 9 to 5 scene and my family always comes first, so I will want to make my own schedule and when it suits me best.

Ok, I think that about covers it. So when can I start?

After the owner of the store recovered from shock, he roared with laughter. “Lady, you can’t be serious! You are living in a dream world. You can’t find an opportunity like that anywhere!”

HE WAS WRONG!

That woman could have been me. I found that opportunity and more as a Gold Canyon Demonstrator. Contact me and I’ll tell you how you can get started today.

I’M Dreaming, Please Don’t Wake Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment