Thursday, October 8, 2009

Double Host Credit!

Do you like FREE stuff! Our host program is very generous & it just got better for you! I'm offering DOUBLE host credit (free stuff) for anyone who does a catalog party this fall, turning in your orders to me in November or December.

Those will be tough months for my business since I'll be moving across the country in November & having a baby in December! So, I wanted to say "thanks" to those who are able to help me keep things going with a catalog party in either month by giving you that extra host credit.

How much could you earn? Sell $400 with your catalog party (very easy to do during the holidays!) and you would normally earn $60 in free products of your choice, but with my double credit offer, I'll give you $120 in FREE products of your choice!

WOW! THE DEALS CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!

E-mail me today to get your host packet & start collecting orders.
kim.milius@goldcanyon.us

No comments:

Post a Comment