Friday, November 19, 2010

Pay it Forward with Gold Canyon Candles


This year I have been so touched when hearing about so many people who have experienced job losses & other difficulties that are draining their finances. I wanted to find a way to give back & am thrilled to announce my PAY IT FORWARD Holiday Celebration!

You can get involved by (deadline is Dec 8th):
1. Scheduling a January catalog or home party with me.
2. Collecting $150 in orders from your friends (a catalog party order!)
3. Placing an order for yourself or for gifts of $100 or more

Once you do one of the above items, you will . . .
  • get to nominate a family in need. Then, on December 15th, I will do a drawing and pick one family who I will get to provide an amazing Christmas for!
  • also be added to a drawing to receive one of my 5 "ring in the New Year" gifts to be awarded on January 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
I hope you'll choose to be part of my PAY IT FORWARD Holiday Celebration this year! Together, we can make a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment