Monday, September 29, 2008

Fabulous Fudge Brownie candle & ideas!


I just love the new Fabulous Fudge Brownie candle that Gold Canyon came out with in the fall catalog! I've burned it myself & it truly smells just like you're baking brownies . . . mmmmmm!


I also wanted to share some of my favorite brownie ideas. So, grab your favorite brownie mix, mix as directed & just add in whatever sounds best! Great brownie "add-ins": chopped up Ande's mints, chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet), white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, crushed toffee bar pieces, chopped nuts (your favorite kind). Or top with chocolate frosting with mini-marshmallows & chopped pecans for a "rocky road" style brownie!


Mmmm, are you craving chocolate yet? Host a "Death By Chocolate Party" with me this fall & we'll feature this Fabulous Fudge Brownie candle, you can make your favorite chocolate desserts or brownies & your friends will be pampered with chocolate from beginning to end! Contact me to select your date! kim.milius@goldcanyon.us

1 comment:

  1. Every time I burn this candle, someone walks in the house & wonders what chocolate recipe I'm cooking! It is such a great chocolate fragrance!

    ReplyDelete