Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Love Letters

I found a great organization that I want to donate some of my time to, making cards for children who are fighting difficult illness & just need something to cheer them up & brighten their day. The organization is called, Love Letters: Random Cards of Kindness.


One of the things I was thrilled to do was to apply for a grant from the Prayer Child Foundation (http://www.prayerchild.org/), created by Gold Canyon. I received a check for $250 that I was able to pass along to the organization and then received a phone call from the founder of the organization. She thanked me profusely for the way that we were able to help & let me know that it would make a big difference to their organization. THANK YOU GOLD CANYON for letting me help make a difference!


If you want to donate hand-made cards or funds to Love Letters: Random Cards of Kindness, you can find out more details on their website: http://www.loveletterscares.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment