Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Delivery Deadline -- Special Delivery Options!

Well, all this talk about great gifts & I completely forgot to mention a deadline for Christmas delivery. If you're ordering gifts that you need delivered by Christmas, I recommend placing your order through me or on my website no later than December 5th.

Special Delivery Options!
Do you normally purchase & then package & ship gifts to people on your list? How about a time saving solution for you? You can purchase gifts from my website (www.gottahavecandles.com) - we have some great pre-packaged gift boxes or you can just pick out individual products to send - and have them delivered directly to the recipient for only $5.95 shipping! Purchase each gift separately & ship directly to the person you are giving it to.

THEN, make sure you contact me by phone or e-mail. Let me know you placed your order & let me know of any custom message you'd like to send to the recipient, along with the recipient's name & address and your name & address. I will send a custom gift card to let them know a package is on its way to them from Gold Canyon; it will also include your message and a tip sheet for taking care of their candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment