Here's some fun & creative ideas you might try:
- Gingerbread House Candle with a recipe card for a gingerbread treat (see previous blog posts for a great one!)
- Peppermint Bark candle with a package of your favorite brand of peppermint bark
- Jolly Snowman pod warmer with a stack of scented pods and a scarf or cocoa mix
- Bundle together a few taper candles, Dual Hammered Glass holders, and a certificate for babysitting so the couple you are giving to can enjoy a candlelight dinner
- Any of our Boutique Chic candles paired with an elegant bottle of perfume (I recommend the Woods & Vanilla Romantique fragrance)
- Any of our gift boxes with price points from $14.99 to $52.99 are already wrapped & ready to deliver!
- Auto fresheners for a stocking stuffer for the teenage driver
- Novel Scents bookmarks would go along perfectly with a new book for the book-lover
- Any of our Emerge body products would be great alone or paired with a gift certificate for a spa, a luxurious robe, or a calming music cd (my favorite is Jon Schmidt)
- Fabulous Fudge Brownie candle paired with a batch of gourmet (or regular) brownies
- Sweet Cinnaroll candle paired with a batch of cinnamon rolls
- Any Cafe Velluto, coffee scented candle, wrapped up with a package of coffee or gift certificate to a favorite coffee shop
- Sugar cookie candle paired with a batch of homemade sugar cookies
Hope these ideas help to get your wheels spinning! Take the stress out of your holiday shopping; let me know if I can help with any of your gift giving needs this holiday season!