Wednesday, January 14, 2009

10 for 10 Incentive Winner . . . just announced!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU . . .
to all who were a part of my 10 for 10 Incentive this fall! It was so much fun to work with you to get you great free products through our host program & to also give you an additional $10 in free products as an extra "thank you" from me!

Now that we are all settled back in Maryland, I've had a chance to pick out 10 of my favorite products, and, as promised, I did a drawing using all of my hosts names from this fall to pick a winner of these 10 great products.

And the winner is . . . Sue M. of Glen Burnie, Maryland! (Yea Sue, I'll be in touch about delivering your products next week!)

Again, my thanks goes out to each of you. We have a great spring catalog out with some fun new products, so if you think your friends are ready for more great Gold Canyon products, let me know. I can set up home parties for my Maryland customers now and catalog parties for anyone else. I'd love to get the chance to work with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment