Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day Special!

I woke up to a layer of beautiful, fresh snow covering everything! While its beautiful, it does encourage me to stay indoors & off the roads, especially since its still snowing.



I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to offer a "snow day special" for anyone else who wants to do their shopping indoors today to stay off the messy roads & out of the cold and also to bring a little warmth your way with some Gold Canyon candles! (Of course, our friends in areas without snow are welcome to participate as well . . . but just know that I'm jealous of you!)



So, here's the offer:



BY PHONE: Call me by midnight tonight to receive 20% off any of our baking line candles which will surely warm your heart & home this winter season. Baking line scents include: Banana Nut Bread, Creme Brule, Fabulous Fudge Brownie, Key Lime Pie, Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, Strudel & Spice, Sweet Cinnaroll, Vanilla Caramel Custard, Warm Apple Crisp. **note: My business line is separate from my home number, so you can call anytime up to midnight; the ringer will be turned off at 7pm, but you can still leave a message to take advantage of this great offer.



BY WEBSITE: Get double the free gifts when you place your order! You normally get 1 free gift when you order from my website, today (until midnight only) you'll get 2 free gifts!



ALL ORDERS: Whether you order by phone, e-mail, or website, all orders that are placed TODAY will be entered into a drawing to win a collection of our Emerge products, valued at $50!!!


SCHEDULE A PARTY: Anyone who schedules a party for February as part of my Snow Day Special today will receive a surprise bonus gift at their party, A $50 VALUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment