Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I "gottahave" . . . smooth legs

Now, I know you're wondering what smooth legs have to do with Gold Canyon, right? So, here's the background story . . .

I've always had problems with shaving my legs & consequently I don't do it nearly as often as I should. I love the way my legs feel after a shave, but then it doesn't take long before the razor bumps start to appear and then my legs are itchy & red and hurting. I tried using lotions and I tried using different things to shave with. While Gold Canyon's Emerge body wash works great to shave with, it didn't eliminate the dryness & itchiness that I have always dealt with.

So, I recently decided to try something new: Gold Canyon's Emerge body mist. I've been using it for a few weeks now & am shaving much more often. The more I've used it, the lest irritation I've had until now I don't have any irritation at all. After shaving, I just wait wait about 20 minutes (while I dry my hair) and then I spray on the body mist & stroke downward toward my ankles. My legs are silky smooth now without irritation!

No comments:

Post a Comment