Monday, September 7, 2009

Candle Emergency Plan - Updated Inventory List (Sept 8, 2009)

Have you ever had a "candle emergency"? You've just run out of all the candles in your house or your favorite fragrance, or maybe you need a candle for a friend's birthday or house warming or just to cheer someone up . . . and you need it fast!

I've just put together my Candle Emergency Corner at my house in Severn, Maryland. If you live locally and run into a candle emergency, give me a call & set up a time to stop by and shop from what I have on hand. If its for a gift, I'll even have free gift wrap supplies available for you.

(If you don't live locally, you can set up your own Candle Emergency Plan by stocking up on your favorite fragrances & on items that will be an easy & quick gift to grab for anyone!)

To help you out, I thought I'd provide a list of what I have on hand so you'll know before stopping by if there's something that might work for you. Here's my current list & I'll post updates from time to time as my inventory changes:


11oz Cobbler on the Porch
4inch Blackberry & Vanilla - pillar
13oz Sinful Strawberry Truffle
16oz Paint the Town Pink - Lemonade Spritzer
9oz Amaretto Cream mug
Room Spray - Sensual
Linen Spray - Harmony

16oz. Prayer Child Candles - 100% of Gold Canyon's profits benefit the Prayer Child Foundation: Sweet Slice Watermelon, Very Berry Blast

Scent Pods: Vanilla Caramel Custard, Cranberry Orange (4), Sugar Cookie (2), Cobbler on the Porch, Fabulous Fudge Brownie,

5oz Heritage Jars: Grape, Birthday Cake, Pomegranate, Cranberry Orange, Ginger Lime

26oz Bella Jars: Boughs & Berries, Pumpkin Pie

26oz Heritage Jars: Boughs & Berries, Sweet Pea, Caramel Apple, Cinnamon Bayberry, Grape, Cranberry Orange, Pomegranate

16oz Heritage Jars: Sugar Cookie, Fresh Denim, Clean Sheets, Strawberry Punch

18oz Inspiration Jars: Fruit Fusion

19oz Baking Jars: Fabulous Fudge Brownie, Lemon Bar, Warm Apple Crisp, Vanilla Caramel Custard

Emerge: Body Lotion, Body Lather, Give Yourself a Hand (gift set)

Birthday Wishes gift box (3)

Changing Seasons holder

No comments:

Post a Comment