Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's an Apple-icious Fall with Gold Canyon & these Recipes!

Caramel Apple is one of my favorite candle fragrances and I've recently found some caramel apple recipes that I just had to share through a couple of the blogs that I follow:

Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Cookie Bars (haven't tried this one yet, but you can be sure I'll be baking up a batch real soon!)

Caramel Apple Sticky Buns (I love these! Though I have to admit I made my own version here. I used this recipe for the topping - substituting light karo syrup for dark and buttermilk for the cream, since I had those on hand - but I used my own recipe for the "buns". They turned out soooo great!)

If you're in love with APPLES this fall, you'll also want to check out these goodies from Gold Canyon:

Apple Lantern


Apple-licious candle
(100% of Gold Canyon's profits go to the Prayer Child Foundation)

Warm Apple Crisp candle

Apple Dapple Drops candle

(this is actually the coconut pecan brittle candle, but its the same style
- just different colored packaging - as the Apple Dapple Drops candle)


Do you have a favorite Fall Apple Recipe or Apple fragrance? PLEASE SHARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment