Thursday, February 18, 2010

Introducing BLOGGER BINGO with Gotta Have Candles!

Want to play for a chance at $50 in FREE products from me?

Here's how it works . . .
1. E-mail me (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) & let me know you want a bingo card; I'll e-mail one to you that you can print out.
2. Let your friends know that they'll want to play, too!
3. Starting Monday, February 22, 2010, check my blog each day for the newest "bingo" post. I'll tell you which square you get to mark off.
4. When you get "bingo" (5 squares marked off in a row - vertically, horizontally, or diagonally) e-mail me at kim.milius@goldcanyon.us to let me know. The first e-mail I get from someone with bingo will be the winner of $50 in FREE products from me!
5. The game will continue until a winner notifies me!!!!

Note: There are 3 action squares on each card. These are squares that you can cross off right from the beginning if you choose to do the actions on the square.
Action Square #1: Sign up to host a catalog party or home party
Action Square #2: Become a "fan" of Gotta Have Candles on Facebook AND invite all your Facebook friends to become a "fan", too.
Action Square #3: Place an order of any size on my website - www.gottahavecandles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment