Friday, July 10, 2009

Gold Canyon - customer testimonial on homeology


Jennifer M. in Taylor, Arizona recently purchased the Mandarin Eucalyptus Clove Cleanser. It was her first experience with Gold Canyon's homeology products & this is what she had to say:

"Now, let me tell you my experience about my cleaning powder. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. We live where the water is so hard. We have a well. I could not get my stove clean. I mean, I put stuff on it. cleaner, baking powder, everything. Even easy off. Well, let me tell you I sprinkled a little on the stove, got a wet rag and with NO effort, my stove is shiny. I was so excited I couldn't stop. You know the little water catcher in the fridge, yep tried letting vinegar sit and it did work a little but not like this. I sprinkled and wiped it came right off. I didn't have to wait an hour to wipe. And another thing I love love love about it is the smell. It smells like Christmas. I absolutely love that smell. I will definitely buy this again. I would love to try some other products. I think I will try the floor cleaner since that is my next biggest project with where we live. I thought these would make great gift basket ideas. Don't you. Also, my 17 month old put his hand into the cleaner then put it in his mouth. He just made a face like "gross". I kind of kept an eye on him but nothing happened. Not that I recommend feeding it to a child but it is much better than chemical cleaners."

Thanks, Jen! Glad you loved the cleanser as much as I do & that it is working so well for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment