Monday, March 15, 2010

Green Recipes

Do you make special green food for St. Patrick's Day? I grew up having Corned Beef & Cabbage on St. Patrick's Day & will be making it for my family this week. Just use a head of cabbage. Cut into pieces and boil until tender. After straining the water, add 1 can of corned beef and mix it all together until the corned beef is broken up and mixed in with the cabbage. Very simple & very good!

Here's a couple others that I've posted in the past:
Pineapple Lime Pie
Watergate Salad
Chicken Divan

And here's a recipe that I'd like to try:
(Add green food coloring instead of red)
Red Velvet & Cream Cheese Cupcakes

Leave a comment & share YOUR favorite Green Recipes!

1 comment:

  1. So I was looking around online this morning & found that Taste of Home has a whole area of different types of recipes for St. Patrick's Day! I love Taste of Home, so I was very intrigued. You can check out their St. Patrick's Day recipes here: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Holiday---Celebration-Recipes/St--Patrick-s-Day-Recipes

    ReplyDelete