Friday, October 3, 2008

Cranberry Freeze Recipe

My absolute favorite Gold Canyon fragrance is Cranberry Orange! For most of us, the thought of cranberries reminds us of Thanksgiving dinner. My mom makes a twist on the traditional cranberry sauce that is a big crowd pleaser & I thought I'd share the recipe with you. Maybe it could be an addition to your holiday meals this year!

And if you want the Cranberry Orange candle as a nice holiday gift for someone or even just to keep for yourself -- after all, its perfect for any time of year --, you can order through my website (www.gottahavecandles.com) or by phone (410-507-8136) or e-mail (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us).

Cranberry Freeze

Cream together: 8oz. cream cheese
3 Tbs. sugar
3 Tbs. mayonnaise
Add: 1 can whole cranberries sauce
1 medium can crushed pineapple
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Blend in 2 cups of cool whip & freeze to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment