Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Display Idea

One of the things I just love to share are great ideas for displays, using our candles & some of our great holders! Fortunately for me, Gold Canyon puts out some beautiful displays for us to see (& take pictures of) at our national convention . . . so I don't have to come up with the ideas myself! Here is one of the fall displays we got to view.

Here you'll see the IRON VOTIVE CENTERPIECE front & center with a beautiful ribbon wrapped around it. On either side are the DUAL HAMMERED GLASSES with the HARVEST ORANGE TAPERS. And on the left hand side you can see our specialty HARVEST HEARTH candle featured both by itself & inside of the FOOTED GLASS HURRICANE.

If you want to re-create all or part of this beautiful fall display, you can order the items you love most directly from my website at www.gottahavecandles.com or by phone (410-551-0648) or e-mail (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us).

No comments:

Post a Comment