Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Celebrating 10 Years & the "Pass It On" Contest!

I can hardly believe that this month marks my 10 year birthday with Gold Canyon! What a ride its been!

To celebrate, I'll be posting some fun things all month (including birthday cake recipes, my story & interesting tidbits about me) and I'll be giving away prizes & great deals. p.s. you can also anticipate the links to the brand new summer catalog that's being released in April!

So, lets start with my "Pass It On" contest:

Post a link (http://gottahavecandles.blogspot.com/2009/03/celebrating-10-years-pass-it-on-contest.html) to this message on your Blog if you have one (or Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, or any of your message boards) to tell everyone about this contest.

Once you've done that, just send me an e-mail (kim.milius@goldcanyon.us) to let me know where you posted the link.


In that e-mail that you send to me, please also include:


1. your name & mailing address (so I'll know where to send your prize)

2. and tell me if you're a Gold Canyon demonstrator or have one that you work with

3. as well as if you are interested in information about Gold Canyon candles, body & home products.


Get one entry in the drawing for each different location that you post the link.

Contest deadline is April 10th. There will be one winner for each 10 entries, up to 10 winners! And check back later in April for other chances to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment