Why would you want a double wick in your candle?
Have you ever burned a candle and had it create a tunnel down the center of the wax, leaving walls of wax all around the jar? To prevent that from happening & help you to use up all of that wax on the sides, Gold Canyon uses double wicks in all of their larger jar candles! The results? See for yourself in the following pictures! When you burn a Gold Canyon candle, you should be able to see straight through that glass, without any walls of wax in the way!
To ensure that you get the best burn out of your double wicks, make sure that you allow the candle to burn long enough that the wax melts all the way across the top of the jar before extinguishing it. Keep your wicks trimmed with a Gold Canyon wick trimmer to avoid cutting the wicks too short.
More of What You're Looking For:
- Candle Care (6)
- Candles (12)
- Demonstrator Opportunity (2)
- Fundraising (5)
- Gift Ideas (12)
- Homeology (11)
- Parties (7)
- Pods (4)
- Prayer Child Foundation (10)
- Product Spotlight: Auto Fresheners (8)
- Product Spotlight: Diffusers (2)
- Product Spotlight: Eau de Parfum (1)
- Product Spotlight: Pod Warmers (6)
- Product Spotlight: Soy Candles (1)
- Product Spotlight: 2010 Holders (3)
- Skin Care (4)