Friday, August 21, 2009

The most exciting part of Gold Canyon Convention?

On the opening night of Convention, we are introduced to the brand new fall products! Its the first chance we get to look at the new product that is being released and to smell the new fragrances, see new holders, and enjoy the return of our favorites from past years. We also get to walk through a huge set of displays! My camera ran out of batteries before I got to far, but luckily my husband had his camera there for me to use as well! I'll be showing off those display pictures throughout the whole season, but for now, here are the links so that you can view the catalog online!

P.S. If you'd like a "hard copy" of the catalog, just send me an e-mail with your address & I'll put one in the mail for you!

There's 4 different links because the catalog is so large that it is displayed in 4 different parts, so make sure you view each one!

No comments:

Post a Comment